The theoretical program includes approximately 120 hours. These classes take place at our school in Wevelgem EBKT.
The preparation for the theoretical test is divided into 9 modules.
1. Aviation Regulation and operational procedures
2. Principles of Flight (aerodynamics)
3. General knowledge of aircraft and instruments
4. Flight Performance and Planning
5. Navigation and radio aids
6. Operational procedures
7. Radio communications
9. Human performance and limitations
After completing the course and having passed our trial examinations, you will be proposed to do the official exam which has to be passed at the Belgian Civil Aviation Authority. The exams consist of multi-choice question papers.
Weight & Balance Calculator
Use our Excel file for your Weight & Balance calculations. Download the Excel tool.
Would youy like to register for the training to become a pilot?